By Dushyant V Sahani,Anthony E Samir
Richly illustrated and accomplished in scope, Abdominal Imaging, 2d Edition, by way of Drs. Dushyant V. Sahani and Anthony E. Samir, is your updated, one-volume resource for comparing the total variety of diagnostic, healing, and interventional demanding situations during this fast-changing box. a part of the Expert Radiology sequence, this extremely popular reference covers all modalities and organ platforms in a concise, newly streamlined layout for swifter access to universal and unusual findings. specified, specialist suggestions, followed by means of thousands of top quality electronic images, is helping you are making the main of latest applied sciences and advances in stomach imaging.
- Offers thorough assurance of all diagnostic modalities for stomach imaging: radiographs, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, CT, MRI, puppy and PET/CT.
- Helps you choose the easiest imaging ways and successfully interpret your findings with a highly templated, well-organized, at-a-glance organization.
- Covers multi-modality imaging of the esophagus, abdominal, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gall bladder, bile ducts, spleen, pelvic lymph nodes, kidneys, urinary tract, prostate, and peritoneum.
- Includes new chapters on esophageal imaging; 5RECIST, WHO, and different reaction criteria; and a brand new part on oncologic imaging.
- Keeps you modern with the latest advancements in image-guided remedies, dual-energy CT, elastography, and masses more.
- Features more than 2,400 top of the range images, together with 240 photos new to this edition.
Read Online or Download Abdominal Imaging E-Book: Expert Radiology Series PDF
Similar internal medicine_1 books
This quantity presents a complete consultant to complicated endoscopic tactics and strategies. basically enthusiastic about Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), the ebook additionally explores comparable subject matters equivalent to cholangioscopy, pancreatoscopy, complex pancreaticobiliary imaging, stenting, and endoscopic capacity to accomplish discomfort regulate.
Richly illustrated and accomplished in scope, belly Imaging, 2d version, via Drs. Dushyant V. Sahani and Anthony E. Samir, is your updated, one-volume resource for comparing the whole diversity of diagnostic, healing, and interventional demanding situations during this fast-changing box. a part of the professional Radiology sequence, this very hot reference covers all modalities and organ platforms in a concise, newly streamlined layout for swifter entry to universal and unusual findings.
Biomarkers in Alzheimer’s affliction offers a finished evaluate of all modalities of Alzheimer’s affliction biomarkers, together with neuroimaging, cerebrospinal fluid, genomic, and peripheral platforms. each one bankruptcy integrates molecular/cellular abnormality because of Alzheimer’s ailment and technological development of biomarkers strategies.
Choroidal problems presents an summary on quite a few chorioretinal issues with a different emphasis on choroidal imaging. As our figuring out of the choroid has considerably more desirable with the improvement of complex optical coherence tomography (OCT) and its position in posterior section ailments is gaining new value, this e-book makes a speciality of the similar advancements, diagnostic services, administration and diagnosis of varied chorioretinal problems.
- Orthopaedic Pathology
- Vertigo and Disequilibrium: A Practical Guide to Diagnosis and Management
- Clinical Radiation Oncology: Indications, Techniques, and Results
- Biopsy Interpretation of the Bladder
- Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology
Extra resources for Abdominal Imaging E-Book: Expert Radiology Series
Abdominal Imaging E-Book: Expert Radiology Series by Dushyant V Sahani,Anthony E Samir
- Neuroscience for Addiction Medicine: From Prevention to - download pdf or read online
- New PDF release: Be Light in Grief: Conscious grieving for self-empowerment,