By Chris Corin,Terry Fiehn
Enhance and extend your scholars' wisdom and knowing in their AQA breadth learn via specialist narrative, revolutionary abilities improvement and bespoke essays from top historians on key debates.
- Builds scholars' realizing of the occasions and problems with the interval with authoritative, well-researched narrative that covers the specification content
- Introduces the main ideas of switch, continuity, reason and final result, encouraging scholars to make comparisons throughout time as they strengthen throughout the course
- Improves scholars' abilities in tackling interpretation questions and essay writing by way of delivering transparent tips and perform activities
- Boosts scholars' interpretative abilities and curiosity in background via prolonged interpreting possibilities along with specifically commissioned essays from training historians on appropriate debates
- Cements figuring out of the wide matters underpinning the interval with overviews of the main questions, end-of-chapter summaries and diagrams that double up as convenient revision aids
Read Online or Download AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History) PDF
Best russian history books
The present clash in Ukraine has spawned the main severe concern among Russia and the West because the finish of the chilly struggle. It has undermined ecu safeguard, raised questions on NATO's destiny, and placed an finish to at least one of the main formidable initiatives of U. S. overseas coverage -- development a partnership with Russia.
This quantity highlights the categorical reports and demanding situations of modernity in twentieth-century jap and principal Europe. individuals ask how spatial and temporal stipulations formed the region’s transformation from a rural to an city, industrialized society during this interval and examine the state’s position within the mastery of house, fairly within the context of country socialism.
In the course of a lot of the chilly battle, actual break out from nations within the jap Bloc used to be a virtually very unlikely act. There remained, besides the fact that, percentages for different socialist escapes, rather time spent unfastened from get together ideology and the mundane exercises of daily life. The essays during this quantity research websites of socialist escapes, comparable to shores, campgrounds, nightclubs, live shows, castles, automobiles, and football suits.
In March 1917, Nicholas II, the final Tsar of the entire Russias, abdicated and the dynasty that had governed an empire for 3 hundred years used to be pressured from strength through revolution. Now, at the hundredth anniversary of that revolution, Robert carrier, the eminent historian of Russia, examines Nicholas's reign within the yr prior to his abdication and the months among that momentous date and his loss of life, along with his family members, in Ekaterinburg in July 1918.
- Russia in 1913
- Propaganda and Intelligence in the Cold War: The NATO information service (Studies in Intelligence)
- The Mongols and the Islamic World: From Conquest to Conversion
Extra resources for AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History)
AQA A-level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia 1855-1964 (Aqa Alevel History) by Chris Corin,Terry Fiehn
- Get The Expansion of Central Europe in the Middle Ages (The PDF
- Russia's Chechen Wars 1994-2000: Lessons from Urban Combat: - download pdf or read online